Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Children . .

                   The Streets of London and After Dark were two of my late successes as a dramatist. I was twice married, my first wife being Agnes Robertson, the adopted daughter of Charles Kean, and herself an actress of unusual ability. I had three children, Dion (b. 1859), Aubrey (b. 1868) and Nina, who also became distinguished in the profession of acting and writing.
                   My daughter Nina was married twice. First marriage was E.H. Kelly and the second marriage was Donald Innes Smith. During the week the Theatre Royal has been closed, my son Don Jr got elpoed to an unknown female. They were later divorced because of unknown reasons. Nina and Dion Jr Dion formed the influential Brough-Boucicault Comedy Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment